Saturday, March 10, 2012

Small Boots Haul

Like I need an excuse to go skincare shopping, but Boots are currently running one of their 3 for 2 offer on skincare at the moment, which I believe will run for at least two more weeks, so check it out, it really is worth stocking up on your favourite products, or like I have, a cheaper way to try out new ones!






I brought:


Aveeno positively radiant daily skin-brightening moisturiser (with SPF15)-- £9.99


I've seen the brand Aveeno stocked in my local Boots, but never tried it. I was really after a new moisturiser since binning my paraben-laden Olay one that I had used for years and years. I'm still lusting after the gorgeous Origins vitazing moisturiser, but cannot part with the eye-watering £26. This Aveeno one was a lot cheaper at £9.99.


Link here to the Boots website.


Aveeno positively radiant daily exfoliating cleanser -- £5.99


I brought this because I really wanted a foamy cleanser to use with my Clarisonic Mia. The Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish works fine for me at the moment, but it is quite creamy. I'll post my thoughts on this cleanser after using it for a month.


Link here to the Boots website.


Oilatum natural repair face cream -- £7.65


I had been using my Liz Earle Superskin Concentrate, and as much as I loved it, I wanted something a bit more rich and moisturising to use at night. As the name suggests, it contains natural ingredients and is free from fragrances, preservatives and emulsifiers. I'll post my thoughts on this face cream after using it for a month.


After I brought this, I heard that Sam and Nic from Pixiwoo recommend it, and you know something's good when they use it!


Link here to Boots website.


Have you tried any of these products? Let me know your thoughts below!



No comments:

Post a Comment