Thursday, March 01, 2012

Review: OPI Nail Envy

I've never worn false/ acrylic nails and I don't wear nail polish that often, and whenever I'm sporting it, you can bet that it's either the nude nail or a French manicure.  So, it's suffice to say that my nails aren't in that bad shape. 


However, my nails are a bit dry and lacklustre, and whilst a cuticle oil is currently winging its way to me, I wanted to try the OPI Nail Envy, which seems to be a much loved product in the beauty world. It is a nail treatment which claims to help a multitude of nail ailments such as nails peeling, cracking and splitting, but also claims to help nails grow harder, longer and stronger. Wow, that's some great expectations to live up to!






You're supposed to apply two coats the first time, then one coat everyday for a week, before removing it all and starting again. I used it for two weeks straight and I can honestly say that my nails certainly feel a lot stronger than before.


Aside from using it as a nail treatment, I also use it as a base coat before applying a nude shade, which protects your natural nails.


OPI Nail Envy retails for a whooping £18, but I got it from eBay for around £12 (including P&P) but you can also get it from Amazon for as little as £8.00.



No comments:

Post a Comment