Thursday, March 01, 2012

Current skincare routine


To be honest with you, up until a few months ago, my skincare routine had stayed the same for about eight years. But then I learnt about chemical nasties and parabens in products, so I switched up my skincare routine pretty sharpish. The only two original products that I still use are the Elemis fruit active rejuvenating mask and St Ives invigorating facial scrub. Everything else is new and has been tried and tested since January.


My skin has taken quite well to this new arrangement, and apart from the inevitable crazy purging stage of five simultaneous pimples (thanks to my Clarisonic Mia!) my skin is now soft, smooth and clear, I'm happy to say.

My skin type has always been dry and a bit dehydrated. But the majority of products I use are suitable for all skin types.


First row Products:
1. Origins Ginzing eye cream
2. Liz Earle Superskin Concentrate (night-time)
3. La Roche-Posay Rosaliac UV Legere anti-redness moisturizer (morning)
4. Elemis Fruit Active Rejuvanating Mask (once a week)


Second row products:
5. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish
6. Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic
7. Bioderma Crealine H20 Cleansing Solution 
8. St Ives Invigorating facial scrub (once a week)

No comments:

Post a Comment