Saturday, March 24, 2012

Love & Loathe Issue 1

I wanted to start a new regular feature on my blog, so I've decided to start a current love and loathe post.

Love
- worked out hard with kettle bells this morning

- one week off from work

- new series Touch starts this week

- season two of Game of Thrones starting soon. I wasn't that keen on the first season, but it is definitely growing on me, especially after the last few episodes, I'm intrigued to see how the story lines evolve.

- finally discovered the name of the song playing on the LoveFilm advert, it's called "A Real Hero" by College. It was driving me nuts and then I realised that I've heard it before in the film Drive.

- watched back-to-back Come Dine With Me, which always inspires me, and I've already noted down two recipes to make (courgette roulades and key lime pie, if you're interested)

Loathe
- not eating as clean and healthy as I know I should be over the last few days (currently blogging with a half-eaten bag of M&S sweets next to me...)

- no access to work gym or local gym whilst I'm off work, so no strength
 training but I'm hoping to do some home workouts a la Bodyrock

That's it! Hope you're enjoying your weekend. I will hopefully post my leg training post on Monday, so keep an eye out for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment