Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Review: La Roche-Posay Lipikar Xerand Hand Repair Cream

I have pretty dry hands. I wash them far more than any normal person does and the Wintery weather hasn't helped either. So it's safe to say that my hands are in desperate need of some TLC. I have tried many different brands of hand creams but I have never found one I loved enough to recommend or re-purchase.


Many beauty bloggers have heard of and recommend La Roche-Posay for their face products, and whilst browsing the selection in my local Boots, I discovered that they also sell a hand cream. It is called Lipikar Xerand Hand Repair Cream and costs £7.15 for 75 ml, which is a reasonable price, and I was excited to try it out. I cannot find the product on the Boots wesbite, but here is a link to the La Roche-Posay website for more information.


This hand cream is serious stuff! You only need a pea-sized amount and there is a slight fragrance, but it is not overpowering. The cream is quite thin and sinks into the skin quickly.
What I love most about the La Roche-Posay brand is that all their products are paraben-free. If you read my previous blog post, it's a preservative I am keen to avoid in my skincare products. The only downside to this product is that it doesn't contain an SPF, which I would've liked.


I've only used the hand cream for two weeks, but I am loving it so far (so much that I had to blog about it)


If you suffer from dry, or severely dry hands, I would recommend that you try this.


What hand cream do you currently use and do you like it?


No comments:

Post a Comment